Wednesday, December 26, 2012

School and Holidays...

Wow it sure has been awhile since I have been here..Packing, moving and school took up a lot of my time...But I am done. I graduated with my M.A. and I am living in Detroit for now working my way back home to NY. I do miss my family in the U.P. of Michigan but they will be fine. It was a very hard decision to make but it was time for me to go. I am here hanging with my son for awhile before my final move. Having my Masters degree in English Lit with a focus in Film studies and Native American Studies gives me many job opportunities in teaching. I mostly would like to teach Film studies. I am really a freak when it comes to film. It's what I love most. I especially love the horror genre, and the older the film the better. German Expression is one of my very favorites. I am really excited because my son bought me...
How cool is this film set. All the best in horror. I like old horror because it doesn't have the modern special effects that limits your imagination and the feel to it...but has a macabre feel which I believe is darker than the newer Hollywood versions of horror film. The Horror classics are the best and I would love to teach them. Which is what I will be looking to do. wish me luck! Oh also if you want to see my website I have been working on take a look Here

No comments:

Post a Comment